Payment methods and commissions
Table of contents
- Depending on the value of the order, the chosen form of delivery and your preferences, you can choose one of the following payment methods:
- Transfer - payment should be made to the bank account number provided, which will be forwarded to you in the email confirming the acceptance of the order. You can make the transfer via the Internet, at the post office or at the bank. After the payment is credited to our account, we will begin the order processing.
- Collection - you pay in cash on delivery (courier, postman, parcel locker or in the Poczta Polska branch depending on the delivery method). The order is fulfilled after placing it, without waiting for the payment to be posted
- Electronic payment - the most convenient and secure way to make a deposit via the Internet. In our store we use the IAI Pay payment system, to which you will be redirected in order to make a payment. The whole process takes place quickly and safely - you choose your bank and pay the fee.
- Payment card - a convenient and secure way to make a deposit via the Internet and your credit / debit card. In our store we use the Przelewy24 payment system, to which you will be redirected in order to make a payment. The whole process takes place quickly and safely - you give the card number and make the payment. The transaction may be secured with a code by your Bank.
- The payment card operator is PayPro SA Agent Settlement, ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań New Town and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000347935, NIP 7792369887, Regon 301345068.